Speedy Garage Door Opener Repair Van Nuys and Replacement when you need it- SAME DAY- 45 MINUTES TO YOUR DOOR!
Is your garage door opener giving you trouble? Usually, these devices are incredibly helpful, but they can turn into a huge inconvenience very quickly – especially when you’re trapped in the garage with a full day ahead of you. Sure, it’s possible to disengage and operate the door manually, but who has time for that? Whenever your garage door opener is on the fritz, trust the technicians at garage door opener repair van nuys for a reliable, quick fix. 100% satisfaction guarantee: If you’re not happy, we refund your money and you don’t pay! We give honest and upfront pricing with no service fees. Give Van Nuys Fast Garage Door Repair a call today!
Garage Door Opener FAQs
- What is the most common type of garage door opener? The most commonly used type of garage door opener is called a chain-drive opener. The motor for the opener is suspended from the ceiling in the middle of the garage and a chain fed through the motor is attached to the center of the door, near the top. When the opener runs, the chain feeds through the motor and the door moves up or down.
- What does it mean when the garage door opener makes a noise, but the door doesn’t move? There is probably a broken part in the motor that is not allowing the chain to be fed through properly. This problem is very common in chain-drive openers because there are so many moving parts involved to make it work. In this situation, it is best to call a repair technician to fix it.
- Will the garage door still open and close if the power goes out? Yes, in fact this is one of the safety features that every garage door system must have. In most cases, there is a red rope or rope with a red handle hanging from the system; it’s hard to miss. This is the emergency release cord, and you can pull down on it to release the door from the motor. Once the door is free, it is possible to open and close it manually. CAUTION: The door will be heavy! If the door is open when the power goes out, it will crash down to the ground when the safety cord is pulled. To be safe, set up a ladder just under the middle of the door to hold it until you can safely lower the door in a controlled manner. Also make sure that everyone and everything is out of the way before disengaging the safety.
- What is involved in getting a new garage door opener? First things, first; did the actual garage door change in any way? If you have the same garage door, switching to a new opener shouldn’t be a problem. However, if the door material has changed, you may need to make sure the new opener you picked out will be able to operate safely.
Fast, Reliable Service for You Today
Van Nuys Fast Garage Door Repair is ready to help you with your garage door opener repair and replacement issues right away. Our technicians will be able to start on your repair within an hour of your phone call. Having other garage door problems? We offer a wide variety of services for all of your garage door repair needs.
- New installations
- Track repair
- Sensors, Electronic keypads
- Gate repair
- New Garage Doors
- Panel replacement
- Broken springs
- So much more!